IN addition to the mapping functionalities now available on the website, a number of other major improvements have been made. These include:
- Corrections and refinements to hundreds of places in the database.
- Details on over 300 seals from the period 1286-1314.
- Adding about twenty documents that were previously missed out, including documents from Keith Stringer’s forthcoming Acts of Alexander II and several rare unprinted charters.
- Further prosopographical work on dozens of people and documents.
- Changes have been made to the numbering of some of the documents appearing in Norman Shead’s forthcoming Scottish Episcopal Acta. These are noted on the individual pages.