Gift of toft in Inverbervie (KCD)
- Type of Transaction
- From Source
3/204/17 (Lind. Cart., no. 115)
- Firm date
- Sunday 13 June 1266
- Dating Notes
- Sunday after the feast of St Barnabas the Apostle, 1266.
- in (free, pure and/or perpetual) alms
- Tenendas original language
- in liberam puram et perpetuam elemosinam
- Corroboration / sealing
- 'Lyndyn rothery': could this be a mistake for Linton-Roderick?
on the other hand, this is likely the same person as David rector of Glenbervie and this is a muddling of Glenbervie