People of Medieval Scotland
1093 - 1371

Place: FIF (Fife) >> Lathrisk

Listing items 1 to 2, page 1 of 1

  • ‹‹ First
  • ‹ Previous
  • 1
  • Next ›
  • Last ››

Name Floruits Related place
Thomas Lathrisk 1266 × 1266 Lathrisk
William of Lathrisk 1296 × 1296 Lathrisk


Listing items 1 to 20, page 1 of 1

  • ‹‹ First
  • ‹ Previous
  • 1
  • Next ›
  • Last ››

Date Short Summary Primary Witnesses
unavailable Gift of church of Lathrisk (FIF) no
unavailable Gift of Ness, son of William no
unavailable Donation and grant of church of Lathrisk with the chapel of Kettle (FIF) no
unavailable Donation of Bishop Richard to St Andrews Priory no
unavailable Gifts of Kings David and Malcolm IV no
unavailable Gift of Kings David and Malcolm IV no
unavailable Gift of Kings David and Malcolm IV no
unavailable Donation of Kings David and Malcolm no
unavailable Gift of Kings David and Malcolm IV no
17 Jan., 1166 X 1181 Confirmation of lands in Fife yes
circa 1170 X 1178 Gift of church of Lathrisk (FIF) yes Eadwulf, man of Ness of Leuchars; Gilbert, clerk of Kinloch; Henry, judex (FIF); John, master (Fife); Philip, chaplain of Leuchars; Robert, chaplain (St Andrews, 12C); Stephen, clerk, persona of Leuchars; Uhting, man of Ness of Leuchars; Warin of Leuchars
2 Apr. 1172 X 1178 Confirmation of the church of Lathrisk yes Abraham of Dunkeld, master, canon (fl.1162×78); Alexander, chaplain of bishops of St Andrews (12C); Gamel, doorward, master (St Andrews); Geoffrey, steward of Bishop Richard (St Andrews); Hugh of Nydie (I), butler of bishop of St Andrews; John Scott, bishop of Dunkeld (d.1203); Richard, clerk (St Andrews); Walter of Roxburgh, archdeacon of St Andrews (fl.1165×72-1179×88); William, chaplain of bishops of St Andrews (Richard and Hugh)
1209 X 8 Oct. 1235 Renewal of church of Lathrisk (FIF) with chapel of Kettle (FIF) yes Adam, son of Odo of Kinninmonth; Baldwin, clerk, persona of Monymusk; David of Bernham, bishop of St Andrews (d.1253); Giles de Chaumont, master; Hugh of Melburne, master; John of Gullane, clerk of bishop William Malveisin; Laurence of Thornton, archdeacon of St Andrews (d.1238×40); Richard of Kelso, rector of Kinghorn; Richard, chamberlain of Bishop Malveisin; Robert de l'Isle, clerk of Bishop David; Simon, chaplain of Bishop William Malveisin
19 May 1242 X 13 Aug. 1243 Statement of church dedications made by Bishop David of St Andrews yes
13 Jun. 1246 Confirmation of possessions of St Andrews Priory yes
19 Jun. 1248 Confirmation of possessions of St Andrews Priory yes
22 Sept. 1257 Gift of church of Lathrisk (FIF), with chapel of Kettle (FIF) and right of patronage yes Alexander of Lamberton, knight, sheriff; Alexander Seton, son of Stephen Seton; Eleanor, daughter of William de Ferrers, wife of Roger de Quincy; Eustace of Shelford, master; Gilbert of Colvend, knight; John of Kinross (II), knight, son of John; Patrick Ogilvie ; Reginald Crawford, sheriff of Ayr (early 13C); Robert de Walcote, constable of Leuchars; Robert of Hereford, knight; Roger Brian ; Simon of Shelford; William Hay (III) (son of David)
2 Feb. 1259 Renewal of the gift of the church of Lathrisk and its chapel of Kettle yes Gilbert de Heriz, official of St Andrews; John of Glasgow, chaplain of Bishop Gamelin; Nicholas of St Andrews, master; Richard of Stickley, lord of Blebo; Thomas de Chartres, master, archdeacon of Lothian (d.p.1292); Thomas of Restalrig, master
unavailable Statement of complaint against Saer de Quincy no
22 Sept. 1257 Renewal of church of Lathrisk (FIF) and chapel of Kettle (FIF) yes Alexander of Lamberton, knight, sheriff; Eleanor, daughter of William de Ferrers, wife of Roger de Quincy; Eustace of Shelford, master; Gilbert of Colvend, knight; Robert de Walcote, constable of Leuchars; Robert of Hereford, knight; Roger Brian ; Simon of Shelford; William Hay (III) (son of David)


Listing items 1 to 2, page 1 of 1

  • ‹‹ First
  • ‹ Previous
  • 1
  • Next ›
  • Last ››

Date Short Summary Holder Lord
22 Jan. 1240 X 26 Apr. 1253 parish of Lathrisk (FIF) St Andrews Cathedral Priory
13 Jun. 1246 Right of patronage of certain churches and land in burghs St Andrews Cathedral Priory