David de Haya, rector of the church of Errol, adhering to the footsteps of his predecessors, Robert de Haya and Malcolm, his brother, former rectors of Errol, has granted and by his charter established the donation which they made to the abbot and convent of Lindores, that is, of the teinds of the monks’ fisheries above the sands of Clashbenny (PER) and above ‘Rugesablun’ towards ‘Colcrike’, and he has given also the teinds of the fishery above ‘Joymersandes’, to hold for his whole life, rendering annually to himself or his agent two salmons at the Nativity of St John the Baptist.
May 1237 X
Probably after the death of Sir David Hay, lord of Erroll; perhaps around same time as _Lind. Cart._, no. 78.