David, bishop of St Andrews, for Monymusk Priory; has given two acres of his land of Keig (ABD) situated around cemetery of church of Keig between two streams, that is, 'Conglassy' and 'Puthachin', extending towards southern part up to great river called Don.
22 January 1240 X 26 April 1253
28/May/1245 × 26/Apr/1253
Consecration × death of Bishop David; prob. after confirmation by Pope Innocent IV (_St And. Lib., 372_; 5 kal. June, pontifical year 2) which does not mention the two acres