King David has given and granted St Mary's church, Haddington (ELO) in perpetual alms to St Andrews Cathedral.
September 1139 X 14 June 1140
Return to Scotland of Earl Henry × H1-4-37 & 38. This charter dates to the same occasion as Earl Henry's charter to Tynemouth Priory (_Charters of David I_, no. 84). For this dating, see A.A.M. Duncan. 'The Foundation of St Andrews Cathedral Priory, 1140', 12.