Saer de Quincy, earl of Winchester, has given and established in pure and perpetual alms to Inchaffray Priory, ten acres of land in the territory of Gask (PER), namely, the same ten acres which William of Shelford, his steward, and William of ‘Fored’ and William the clerk and Morinus le Marr (Mael Ruanaid the mair?) and Adam Rufus perambulated for them by his precept, free and quit from all secular service and exaction. He has also given them pasture for ten cows in the common pasture of Gask. He gives this in exchange of seven acres of land which were claimed from him by the same canons.
13 March 1207 X Spring 1219
Succession of Saer, earl of Winchester × his departure on crusade