Malcolm, earl of Lennox, has given, granted, and established by this his present charter, to Sir Patrick of Graham for his homage and service, three quarters of a ploughgate of the land of lower ‘Auchencloich’ (DNB), which is called in Scottish (Gaelic) an ‘arachor’, namely ‘Barnegalgy’, ‘Laut’, ‘Carnef’, ‘Releit’ and ‘Clanchabane’, and three quarters of a ploughgate of the land of Strathblane (STL), that is, the two quarterlands where the church of Strathblane is located, and one quarterland of ‘Mogadavacros’ (Mugdock ?), with all their pertinents and by their right bounds, with all other easements and liberties pertaining to those lands, in feu and heritage, performing the forinsec service of the king, for the third part of the eighth part of the service of a knight, for the aforesaid three quarters of a ploughgate of land of Strathblane, and making suit of court at the three annual chief pleas.
circa 1272 X 27 April 1296
Possibly × 1289
succession × death of Sir Patrick of Graham; Graham not called sheriff of Stirling.