An agreement is formed between Coupar Angus Abbey and the church of Blair, in the presence of Master Ranulf, archdeacon of St Andrews and Laurence, official of St Andrews, commissioned by Sir William, bishop of St Andrews, in the Synod at Perth, whereby the monks of Coupar shall pay annually to the church of Blair one stone of wax, for all the teinds pertaining to the lands of ‘Lethcassy’ (in Blairgowrie, PER) and of Persey (PER), which the monks hold. This stone of wax is to be paid towards the lighting of the church, yearly at the feast of St Martin.
1 May, 1203 X 1209
1 May, 1203 × 1209
Kal. May, beginning of Laurence’s tenure as official of St Andrews × his succession as archdeacon of St Andrews