Charter of donation of Henry of Brechin, son of Earl David, brother of the king, to Coupar Angus Abbey, of the toft in ‘Inverkoy’ (Inverquiech, Alyth ph., PER?), which Walter the Cook held, for an annual render of 2 horses and one cupistium (?).
1200 X 30 August 1245
Early 13th century × 30 Aug. 1245, perhaps × 17 June 1219
Henry dead by 1245, perhaps several years before. Charter perhaps granted in the lifetime of Earl David.