- > Document 3/295/1 (_C.A. Rent._, 340, no. 59)
Document 3/295/1 (C.A. Rent., 340, no. 59)
- Confirmation of Michael of Inchture of a donation made by Richard de la Haye of a toft and an acre of land in the villa of Inchture (PER).
- Firm date
- X 18 April 1241
- Probable date
- prob. circa 1205 × circa 1225
- Dating Notes
- × death of David de la Haye. Hugh Cameron was sheriff of Forfar from circa 1215 – circa 1225. Note also John Giffard and Richard of Kinnaird. Perhaps before _C.A. Chrs_, no. 37.
- Source for Data Entry
- Coupar Angus Rental, i, 340, no. 59
- Trad. ID
- C.A. Rent., 340, no. 59
- Calendar number
- Charter type