Walter of Lundin has given, granted and by this his charter established to St Andrews Priory 20 acres next to his loch of Lundin (FIF) with a toft that Gillemuire held, namely from the house of the smith to the road with common pasture in perpetual alms and free from exaction and secular service.
1166 X 1195
Royal charter of Lundin to Walter (_RRS_ ii, no. 42; 1166×71) × royal confirmation (_RRS_ ii, no. 333; 1189×95; apparently dated by death of William de Moreville the constable in 1196).