Thomas of Restalrig, for the soul of A[gnes] his wife and others, has given and granted and by this his charter established to Inchcolm Priory all that land that Baldwin ‘Conyn’ held in the villa of Leith (MLO), which was next to the land of Arnold of Leith towards the south, and 24 acres of arable in his territory of Restalrig (MLO) in the field called ‘Horstanis’, in the western part of the field and on the south side of the street between Edinburgh and Leith (Leith Walk?), in pure and perpetual alms, with all its pertinents and easements and with common pasture and with free entry and exit, with joined carts and harrows and other things for ploughing by that syke called ‘Goddesleth’, free and quit from all aid and secular exaction
1220 X 20 January 1226
William of Ednam as archdeacon of Dunkeld × Thomas of Stirling as chancellor. Most likely to be ca. 1223x4.