Michael of Meigle has given [granted and by his charter established?] to Coupar Angus Abbey in perpetual alms all right that he or his heirs may have had in half of his marsh as his land extends to the south and the land of the monks extends to the north, by the borders of the lands called in the vernacular ‘Fethincathe’, free and quit from all service, custom, exaction and reclamation.
1203 X May 1210
Succession × death of Richard (II), bishop of Dunkeld
Source for Data Entry
Coupar Angus Chrs, no. 16.
C.A. Chrs., no. 16
Document type notes
Includes the non-Latin words 'del suth' and 'del north'.