Memorandum that in the presence of the abbots of Jedburgh and Holyrood, papal judges delegate, and their commissaries, and finally, in presence of the sub-prior and sacrist of Drybugh, their commissaries an agreement was made between the abbot and convent of Kelso, the plaintiffs, and the master and knights templar of Jerusalem in Scotland concerning the chapel of Maryculter which belongs to the church of Peterculter in the diocese of Aberdeen (ABD), viz. that the master and brothers may have the chapel of Maryculter by full right in perpetuity, with the cemetery and baptismal font of for them, their household, their converts, and also for the men residing in their lands, conferred to them by way of the royal forest, and indeed they may have the teinds and all the offerings from their own fields, mills, fisheries, pastures, etc. and from their other personal goods, as from the lands conveyed to them from the royal forest, etc., and they will appropriate and consolidate the parish, teinds and offerings which and of which kind the monastery of Kelso and the abbot and convent had or will be able to have in the other lands of the Templars, viz. from Kincolsy, Estertully, and from each Dulybuiry, saving the right of the vicar of the parish church of Peterculter. In return, the Knights Templar are to annually render to the monastery of Kelso in recompensation for the fruits and produce which the monastery was accustomed to receive from the lands of Kincolsy, Estertully and each Duliburry, and from the men inhabiting in the same lands, of teinds and offerings, eight marks and a half shilling annually in the house of the Temple of Balantrodoch during the feast of Saint James, with payments commencing during the feast of Saint James in the year 1288. Each party rejects all future documentation, etc. which could go against this agreement.