William, bishop of Saint Andrews, makes it known that the church of Dunbog (FIF) and its fruits [have been given] to him by John, abbot of Arbroath and the convent of the same place, by their unanimous consent, for the bishop’s procurations, viz. he takes twenty-six marks [from the church], assigned for the time of his life, and he claims no other right in the church. Additionally, the bishop wishes that whenever the monks fully pay the aforesaid procurations to him, the church should answer to them by full right.
Saturday 26 April 1309
Saturday nearest after the feast of Saint George, the martyr (23 April), in the year 1309