(1) Indenture between Richard of Bromsgrove and Richard of Winton, clerk, attesting receipt by former from latter of goods.
(2) Receipt by John of Cambo, knight to Richard of Bromsgrove for wine.
(4) Receipt by John of Pencaitland, late constable of Jedburgh, for victuals.
(6) Receipt by John of Newenham, knight, for wine, etc.
(7) Receipt by Sir Walter de Teye, knight, for goods.
(8) Receipt by Michael of Whitton for use of Lady Mary Fraser, of goods.
(9) Receipt by Thomas of Morham for oats.
(10) Receipt by Sir Eustace de la Hacche, knight, for wine.
(11) John son of the duke of Brittany, receives wine.
(12) Willard de Fienles for his lord, John de St John, receives certain goods.