Document 3/6/8 (Stringer, Earl David Acta, no. 71)
Earl David, brother of the king of Scotland, has given and granted two ploughgates (Seggieden) in Kennethmont (ABD) to St Andrews Priory, in perpetual alms, until he may give the canons a rent in a church in exchange.
2 April 1172 X 8 March 1195
Consecration of Matthew, bishop of Aberdeen × Earl David's grant of all his churches in Scotia ('Acta of Earl David', no. 37); probably after his accession to earldom of Huntingdon.