Document 3/6/19 (Stringer, Earl David Acta, no. 43)
Earl David, brother of the king of Scots, has given and granted to Lindores Abbey the whole island that is called 'Redinche' (now Mugdrum Island, FIF) and all the fisheries in the Tay next to that island, except one of his fisheries, that is, one yair at 'Colcrike' (FIF).
29 September 1197 X 1198
Ralph de Camoys as witness × death of Archibald, abbot of Dunfermline. See Stringer, _Earl David_, 245.