Ruadri son of Rognvald (‘Rocherius Reginaldi filius’), lord of Kintyre, has given, granted, and established by his charter, 5 pennylands (denariatas terre), namely, three of the church of St John and two of the church of St Mary in honour of St Mary and Blessed John, to the service of the church of St John in Kintyre, in pure and perpetual alms.
For date, see Watt and Murray, _Fasti_, 49.
Source for Data Entry
A.A.M. Duncan and A.L. Brown, ‘Argyll and the Isles in the Earlier Middle Ages’, PSAS 90 (1956-57), 219, App. III
Duncan & Brown, PSAS 90, App. III
Ruadri was the progenitor of the MacRuari lords of Garmoran