An agreement is formed between Coupar Angus Abbey and Arbroath Abbey regarding the teinds of a certain part of the land of Auchindory (ANG) that is situated between the stream called ‘Hory’ on the east and the stream called ‘Aldymacry’ on the west, as discussed at length in the chapter of Coupar Angus; on 14 Nov. 1246, both parties having appeared though legitimate procurators in the parish church of Forfar, in the presence of Master Andrew of Aberdeen, official of the bishop of St Andrews, Master Andrew, official of the archdeacon of St Andrew, and Sir Richard, dean of Angus, ordinary judges, it was concluded that these teinds will remain with Coupar and the monks, for good peace, will pay to the monks of Arbroath 20s. annually in perpetuity, 10s. at Martinmas and 10s. at Pentecost. Both parties have pledged an oath to the bishop’s official, and for greater security they place themselves under the jurisdiction of the archdeacon of St Andrews, who will be reporting all rights, remedies and privileges and who can observe and compel the parties to observe this agreement on pain of ecclesiastical censure.