William son of Henry of Anstruther has granted and by this his charter established to Dryburgh Abbey three booths in the villa of Anstruther (FIF), which they have from the donation and confirmation of his father Henry, in free, pure and perpetual alms, free from all secular service, exaction and demand.
X 27 August 1288
Mid-thirteenth century × 27 Aug. 1288
× _CDS_, ii, no. 340, by which time William seems to have been dead.