Eva and David de la Haye, her son, convened amicably with the canons of St Andrews Priory over the dispute between them and the aforesaid canons over the land of Pitmilly (FIF), which William de la Haye gave them, namely, that they have quitclaimed the aforesaid land in perpetuity to St Andrews Priory and the hospital of the same place and whatever right in the aforesaid land of Pitmilly which they believed they had, in free and pure and perpetual alms, free and quit from all service, for an annual render of ½ mark on Martinmas.
circa 1200 X 1205
Death of William de Haya (sometime around the turn of the century) × royal confirmation (_RRS_ ii, no. 435; ca. 1201×05).