Reginald de Warenne has given, granted and by this his present charter established to Culross Abbey in free, pure and perpetual alms, 30 acres of land in feu, lying in the territory of Kilgraston (PER), by stated bounds, free and immune from multure. The monks shall have the right to grind their corn, immediately after the harvest, at the mill of Kilgraston before anyone else. He acquits the land free from exaction and earthly service and secular demand in perpetuity.
1217 X 1247
Foundation of Culross Abbey × death of Reginald de Warenne.
Source for Data Entry
NAS, GD 1/203/1 ; Douglas, W., ‘Culross Abbey and its Charters, with notes on a fifteenth-century manuscript’, PSAS 60 (1925- 26), 71-2