William Malherbe [confirms] to John of Kinloch a millpool between William’s land of Collessie (FIF) and John’s land of ‘Pitlochie’ (lost in Collessie ph., FIF), where John shall think it most convenient, and a mill lead to the pond and from the pond to the mill, for two white gloves annually on Pentecost.
February 1235 X 25 April 1264
Roger de Quincy’s grant of a mill at Pitlochie (_Six Early Charters_, no. 5) × Roger’s death. See also Master Eustace of Shelford in Watt, _Graduates_, 493-4.