Richard of Gordon has given, granted and established, by this his charter, to Kelso Abbey and to the church of his villa of Gordon (BWK), in free, perpetual and pure alms, the whole land of the cemetery [of Gordon], by stated bounds, which include the lynchstone of the priest, the court of the priest, the fosse which Walter, clerk of Gordon made, the croft of Robert Rikeloc', and the court of Alexander. Additionally, he gave one acre of land above 'Toddelanue' (BWK) and one acre of meadowland in 'Hundleistrower' (BWK). Additionally, he granted to the chaplain of the church of Gordon the common easements of his villa of Gordon (BWK).
church of Gordon acquired by Kelso in 1171 (SP, iv, 507); Richard occ. 1189 x 1199 (_Ibid_., 508)